Shigoto is a minimalistic todo.txt parser and manager. It was created as a personal tool to try and get used to organizing tasks properly in a bloat-free manner.
What it doesn't have
- Sorting is currently broken.
- Code is most likely not optimized.
- Not ready for mobile yet.
- Something else? let me know!
What it has
- Reads and parses todo.txt.
- Filtering based on project, context and priority.
- Archiving (done.txt) and marking as done.
- Password protected. (TBD)
- Set hashed password in
- Copy and paste your
todo.txtfile in the same folder as Shigoto. (if you don't have one, an empty file will be created)
- This was created as a personal project, so basically everything is an afterthought.
- This is supposed to be minimalistic, but I tried covering the basics. If you think something basic is missing, let me know!
- This code in this project is far from ideal, but I'm getting better.
Like it? Consider a small donation, it's very much appreciated!